Beer tasting coming up
All my beer-drinking friends are invited to a beer tasting event next week. Come savor some Belgian specialties!
Want To Learn Table Tennis? Don’t Forget To Know These 5 Basic Rules Of The Sport!
If your interest in table tennis made you look up the rules of the sport, you are in the right place. There are many rules in the game of table tennis. But without going deep in the game, there are some things that you need to know.
These rules will help you play well, and there would be no chances of foul if you keep these in mind. When someone is telling you rules and regulations, they seem to get really boring. But there is nothing to get bored here, and you will be able to get all the basic knowledge quickly.
Let’s not waste any more of your time and get to the basics:
1. Never put your hands on the table: Okay, this might seem odd, but keeping your hand on the table while playing is not allowed. If you are leaning your hands while playing the game, you might lose a point. Even if you are playing normally, this is like a common practice, and you should avoid that.
2. The ball must go far: It is not known to everyone, but it is imperative that when you are throwing the ball, you need to throw it 15mm far. You have to throw the ball in the air with the palm of your hand, so that is kinda easy too. There is also another thing: you should throw the ball straight up. There must be no other way that makes it spin in the air.
3. You get “LET” when the ball touches the net during serve: LET in table tennis means that you get another chance for a do-over. Sometimes when you are serving the ball, you hit the net, which is not considered a fault. You get another chance to serve the ball and let the game go on smoothly.
4. Hold the ball in a flat palm: When you get ready to serve the ball, you have to hold the ball in your palm. You can’t keep your palm away from the table or even under it. You have to make sure that your hand is above the table and the ball is visible to everyone properly. It ensures everyone that you are playing a safe and genuine play. There can be no further allegation towards you from the umpire or the player because you did nothing wrong.
5. Colors of the rubber on the paddle: You must have observed that the colors on the front and backside rubber are different. One of the sides has a black rubber, and the other one has a red rubber. It is to ensure the opponent about the type of serve. There are four types of table tennis serves. It helps the opponent to react in the same way.
The last say,
Playing by the rules always helps. If you are true to the rules, you will avoid losing any points because of them. It often happens that we forget the small things, and they lead us to lose. If you are practicing in the right way, you will be able to play in the right manner in the official match. For Any Information You Can Always Visit The Link Ping Pong Beast #1 Destination For All Your Queries .